Sunday, October 20, 2013

End of Summer...End of the holiday...

Back at it

I got the Ok from my OS to resume exercising at the gym back in May. I started to work on it slowly. At first it was great. I was back on the elliptical,  and weights. Then things started to happen. My best friend's mom got sick, then the gym time became close to none. It was not until then that my ankle started to act up again. No infection, just pain.

At least my ankle let me enjoy the majority of the summer...

The end of August I contacted my OS. He got me in right away. Due to the issues, the MRI was ordered. I got my MRI, and the girls in registration was right...the MRI...was very loud and annoying. Glad it is over with...I got my results from my OS a couple of weeks later.

What is even crazier, since the MRI...the pain in the joint so far has gotten better. If I do get pain I do have the option of steroid injections, then if that does not help surgery on my ligaments may be needed. Right now the biggest and most important advise I received from my OS is to keep moving & exercising, since I have it has gotten better.  I have taken that advise to heart and have been focusing on me & getting healthy.

No comments: